*
Dear Partners Please send your updated Resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED],

          We have the following urgent requirement with our client, please
send the matched resumes with contact details and rate at the earliest.

Job Description

Title               : Java Developer
Location            : Framingham, MA
Duration            : 6 months+
Rate                : DOE

Job Requirement:

Responsible for the development of web-based solutions. Responsible for
developing new applications and improving existing applications. Assist in
application design, development, enhancement, maintenance and support of web
applications. Participates in the evaluation of software tools. and also in
platform decisions.

Java Servlet
EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
IBM WebSphere
Developer
J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition)
JSP (JavaServer Page)

--
Thanks & Regards

Srikanth Diddi
MAGNUS International Group Inc
226 Green Valley Road,
Exton, PA 19341
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone : 484-263-9367
Fax     : 610 450 4658
www.magnusinfo.com
remove method for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, please send a return mail, with the word 'REMOVE' in the
subject line and mention your email address.
*