*Hi Friend*

*

*I would like to present you the profile of Vallurupalli, excellent Sr
Oracle apps SCM / Financial technical consultant available for Corp-corp
positions .

Please call me at 860-656-7012 or mail me the rek to **
tanu...@credenttech.com* <tanu...@credenttech.com>*.*

*
*

*PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS*

   - Over *6 Years* of IT experience in *Design, Development and
   Implementation* of software projects.
   - 5+ years of experience in implementation and customization of Service
   Contracts, Install base, *OM, INV, PO*, *AR* and *SCM/CRM* modules*
*of*Oracle Applications ERP/E-Business Suite.
   *
   - Experience in developing and modifying reports using *Oracle Reports
   6i, Discoverer 4i/9i/10g, JDeveloper.*
   - Experience working with* Interfaces *and* conversions.*
   - Proficient in writing *stored procedures, packages, functions &
   triggers using PL/SQL*.
   - Well versed with client server environment and tools like *Developer/2000,
   SQL*Loader and TOAD.*
   - Familiar with *AIM* Methodology in Implementing Oracle Applications.
   - Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to
   technical requirements and architecture, working as Oracle Applications
   Techno/Functional Consultant.
   - Experienced with business process/requirements analysis, module set up
   and configuration, documentation, ability to spec customizations and
   reports, and knowledge transfer experience.
   - Capable to work on multiple tasks and also to work independently with
   minimum supervision with people from all levels of corporate management.

* *

* *

*SKILLS SUMMARY*

*Oracle Applications        *Oracle Applications 11i/12 (INV, OM, PO, Oracle
Shipping,

*                                          *Advance Pricing, Install Base,
Service Contracts, AR and CRM (TCA))

*Operating Systems         *UNIX, Sun Solaris 5.8, WINDOWS NT/XP

*Languages                       *C, SQL, PL/SQL

*RDBMS                            *Oracle 9i/8.x

*Tools                                *SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader, Toad,
JDeveloper 9i

*GUI Tools                        *Developer 2000, Oracle Reports6i,
Discoverer 4i/9i/10g*                                 *

* *

* *

*EDUCATION***

Bachelor of Technology, INDIA