*please send the profiles to **...@ext-ent.com* <s...@ext-ent.com>

We have the following need for an Oracle / Peoplesoft DBA. Its a 4-6 Months
Contract in CA. Please find if you have a Good Re-Source matching the need
and send me their Updated RESUME along with your expected rate for this
project ASAP..!

Oracle / Peoplesoft DBA
CA
4-6 Months

*The Candidate Should have Oracle DBA Skills as well as Peoplesoft DBA
Skills *

Position Summary:
This is for a Oracle Database Admin with Peoplesoft DBA Skills, So Pls check
if you have worked on Peoplesoft Administration and also have Oracle DBA
Skills..
Should have a Good Communication Skills.
Please submit matching Resumes only ..!

Regards
Sam,
Extended Enterprise