PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY RESUMES, WITH CONTACT INFORMATION, CURRENT LOCATION, AND
RATE CONFIRMATION TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY IN SUBMISSION.

*Greetings from Sareen,*

Dear Partner:

Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your *HOT LISTS*. Thanks.

 Urgent Sr. Technical Analyst - SharePoint Requirement (Immediate
interviews)

I have the following urgent requirements for our existing client. Please
send me a matching profile. Thanks for your help.

Sr. Technical Analyst - SharePoint

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 5 + months

Rate: open  ( best )

Skills:

Sharepoint, .NET Platform, SQL Server

Tasks and Responsibilities:

*           Creating SDLC artifacts such as FRDs, TDDs and UDDs. Will work
with developers to translate specifications into code.

*           Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a SharePoint
environment. Taking direction from management and architects in implementing
solutions. Evaluate and prioritize tasks as they relate to program delivery.

*           This position will work with Architects, Business Analysts and
business process modelers to implement business process management
specifications into automated solutions.

*           Unit testing for all assigned deliverables. Designing and
implementing SharePoint workflows and controls in line with our SDLC
process. Will work from high level requirements through detailed
specifications, prototype, software deployment and administration.

*           Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions,
document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications
and implement.

*           Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well
as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration
functions; possesses an excellent understanding of programming languages,
development tools, and the current environment.

Technology Platform:

*           Windows SharePoint Services , Windows Server, SQL Server,
SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, Visual Basic, HTML, .NET

Required education/experience:

*           A minimum of 10 years experience doing object-oriented software
development in a Fortune 500 company.

*           A minimum of 5 years experience developing complete websites,
applications, workflows, database schemas and business processes.

*           A minimum of 5 years as a SharePoint developer creating
workflows, forms and sites with Windows SharePoint Services, MOSS, MS-OFFICE
tools, .NET, Visual Studio, SQL-Server.

*           A minimum of 3 years as a business analyst, creating SDLC
artifacts.

*           Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science or a related
quantitative discipline is a BIG plus.

*           B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or Electrical Engineering or a
related quantitative discipline.

Sareen Bhaskaran
Resource Manager
Prosoft Cyberworld Group