Hi,

Following is the requirement from one of our prestigious clients. Please let
me know if there are any suitable consultants.

* *

*Role:* Senior Business Analyst

*Location:* CT - In person interview is a Must

*Duration :* 6 Months

*Positons :*2

*Rate :* Open

*Start date 6/1/10*

*Send me resume to a...@resorsys.com
**Required Skill*:

Experience with Mortgage Secondary Market reporting (specifically Investor
reporting and reconciliation - not the underwriting / warehousing / selling
/ securitization side of things)
Familiarity with (preferably) GNMA (or less preferably) FNMA reporting and
servicing requirements.
Familiarity with FHA Insurance requirements (for loan servicing)

*Description*:

Creation of programming specifications for the work we will need to do to
add GNMA servicing capabilities to the DNA system, and GNMA Investor
reporting capabilities to our Investor Reporting Module, DNA and our
Investor Reporting Module currently handle FNMA (Fannie Mae) and FHLMC
(Freddie Mac), but not GNMA.
Create test cases for the software that will be developed / modified.
Do system testing to assure that the new & changed software appears to be
functioning as necessary, prior to the hand-off of the software to the QA
department for independent testing.
Possibly assist the documentation department in the creation of end user
documentation relative to the new (and changed) software.
Act as the business expert as/when questions about the requirements /
desired functionality arise during the software development process.
Act as the liaison between the software development team and the client(s)
for whom the development work is being done (for instance, work with the
client to ensure that all requirements are defined and covered in
specifications, work with the client to obtain specific business / domain
expertise as questions arise during the specification creation and
programming phases, etc.).

Possibly conduct training within Open Solutions to bring other teams (for
instance, our Training department, our Implementations team Business
Analysts, our Product Support team, etc.) up to speed on the new
functionality.

thanks & have a great day

*Adam Dawson*

Technical Recruiter

*Resor**Sys** **Inc*

40734 Harmon Dr, Sterling Heights, MI – 48310

Phone: 248-522-7261

Fax: 248-247-2997

Email: a...@resorsys.com

Website: www.resorsys.com

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**:* This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message