PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY RESUMES, WITH CONTACT INFORMATION, CURRENT LOCATION, AND
RATE CONFIRMATION TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY IN SUBMISSION.

I guarantee you an interview if any of your reference provide me a qualified
submission.

Title : *Sr.Ab Initio Developer / Lead *

Location: Warren, NJ

Contract Term : 6 months ( On-site) possible extension

Residential status : H1Bs accepted

Rate =50/hr on C2C
No of Positions = 5

Type of interview: Phone. In case client ask for F2F we can work out the
cost part.
Client Industry : Banking

We are looking for a strong Ab Initio lead who has,

• Good hands-on experience in AB initio

• Good understanding of ETL concepts and design using AB Initio.

• Some level of knowledge with logical and physical data modeling

• Database development using SQL, indexing, constraints etc., experience on
SQL optimization, Oracle is preferred.

• Good understanding of dimensional modeling, Star-snowflake schemas

• Ability to understand the data and usage, requirements and guide the
technical team

• Good level of knowledge in UNIX, Shell Scripting, Autosys

• Understanding of development methodologies

• Working in onsite-offshore model

• Should be able to understand the current design, review the code and
suggest best design in AI.

• Front ending customer

• Needs to take the ownership of the deliverable on behalf of offshore and
onsite team.

Financial domain experience will help

Sareen Bhaskaran
Resource Manager
Prosoft Cyberworld Group
630-371-0530 ext 145
sar...@prosoftcyberworld.com
YAHOO IM:  sareen_recruiter (ONLY THOSE WHO ARE INTO SALES PLEASE ADD ME)

PLEASE MARK A CC TO recruitersar...@gmail.com

message.