Hi,

This is* kalyan* working for *DVAR IT *as a Technical Recruiter.

One of our client is looking for* Business Analyst* location is* * *
Charlotte**,NC* *(Locals Only)*for  a contract period of *6-24 months. ***

Let me know if you have any consultants available with you. Send me profiles
to kal...@dvarit.com with rate and contact details.

Business Analyst ,
Charlotte,NC(Locals Only),
6-24 months.

* Job Description:*

-Excels at facilitating sessions to capture and document new and existing
processes

-Creates high quality written as well as visual process documentation
including but not limited to: standard operating procedures, guidelines and
standards, checklists, and process flows

-Evaluates and implements new initiatives on *process improvement and
technology initiatives.*

-Analyzes complex processes and identities gaps and improvement
opportunities

-Provides experience and in depth knowledge of *Business Analysis and
Software Quality Assurance processes*, tools, and techniques

-Creates process rollout plans and associated schedules, notifications, and
presentations

-Designs, implements and improves process workflows

-Understands the Software Testing Life Cycle and its relationship to the
SDLC and related roles

-Strong familiarity with QA best practices and the use of offshore models

*- 10 plus years of IT work experience*

With regards,

Kalyan

[image: sig] <http://www.dvarit.com/>

IT Recruiter

Ph : 520-282-5846|| E-Fax : 888-893-5332

Sunnyvale, California - 94087, USA.