*Hi,*

* Hope this mail finds you well.*

This is *kishore *from *DVARIT Resources*. We have consultant available
immediately for your job openings; Feel free to contact kishore @
520-282-5806 for any of those resumes.

    *    Name*

*         Primary Skills*

* *

*        Visa*

*Total/US Exp*

*          Rate*

  SATISH

 SQL Server  Developer

           H1B

     8Yrs

          Negotiable

*Satish  profile summary:
*

   - Over 8 Years of IT experience which includes Data Analysis, Design,
   Development & Support of *MS SQL Server 2008, 2005 and 2000* in
   Warehouse, Query and Server Performance Tuning in Production, QA and
   Development Environments.
   - Hands on experience in creating database objects such as Tables,
   Constraints, Indexes, Views, Indexed Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and
   Cursors.
   - Experience in Enterprise Data Modeling (Dimensional & Relational) with
   a good understanding of the Data modeling concepts like Star-Schema
   Modeling, Snowflakes modeling, Conceptual, Logical and Physical design.
   - Experience with SQL Server DTS/SSIS packages which include designing
   and implementing ETL packages that involves data extraction from different
   sources such as CSV, MS Excel, SQL Server and Oracle.
   - Utilized the *fuzzy* *logic* transformations like *fuzzy* *grouping*and
   *fuzzy* *lookup* for cleansing techniques and also have excellent
   knowledge of other transformations like *derived* *columns*, *lookups*, *
   SCDs* and conditional splits.
   - ·Experience in creating *Master* *Child* *Packages* and Worked with XML
   and SQL Table configurations for modifying the SSIS packages from a
   test/development environment to the production servers for day to day
   operation.
   - Expertise in *error* *handling* and *debugging* *packages* using *
   checkpoints*, *data* *viewers*, *breakpoints*, *event* *handlers* and *
   Loggings*.
   - *Tested* and *deployed* *packages* into production servers by creating
   *package* *configurations*.
   - Created *Cubes* using the *SQL Server Analysis Services* in support of
   front end applications and cube objects such as *Partitions,
   Aggregations,* *Translations, and Perspectives*.
   -  Excellent experience managing and optimizing very large cubes by
*partitioning
   the cubes* and working with different storage modes like *MOLAP, ROLAP
   and HOLAP*.
   -  Created basic *MDX statements*
   - Experience in creating *Ad Hoc* Reports using SQL server 2005/2008
   Reporting Services.
   - Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering using *ER-Win Case tool*
   - Designing and implementing *Backup/Restore Strategies* for the *SQL
   databases.*
   - *Configured and Implemented SQL SERVER Mirroring High Available
   Solutions.*
   - Implementation of *MS SQL database Replications methodologies including
   Peer to Peer Replication*.
   - Experience in setting up the disaster recovery Database sites using SQL
   SERVER *Log shipping.*
   - Good experience using third party DB tools like *Red Gate* and *Quest.*
   - Excellent *communication *and *verbal skills*.
   - Highly *motivated* with excellent *analytical skills* and an ability to
   learn new systems and business procedures.

With regards,

Kishore||kish...@dvarit.com <kal...@dvarit.com>||

Ph : 520-282-5806|| E-Fax : 888-893-5332

DAVAR IT Services Inc || 5428 , Century plaza way,

San Jose, CA-95111,USA.

*Davar IT Services Inc* is specialized in excellent consultants working on
various technologies like *Java, .Net, SQL Server, Websphere, Oracle and
Oracle APPS.* If you have any requirements on above mentioned technologies,
send us the requirement and we would be happy to share our consultant
details with you.

If you have any concerns and would prefer an escalation please email my
manager Pradeep (prad...@dvarit.com) or call him at 520-282-5833

"Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information . In
case you do not wish to receive this email, please send an e-mail to
kish...@dvarit.com with subject "REMOVE".