Hi,

My name is Richard and I'm working as Sr. Recruiter at ObjectWin Technology,
Inc. We have a following opening with our Client.

* *

*Job Title:  .Net Developer  *

*Location:  Houston TX*

*Length:  8 Months+*

*Employment Type:  Contract*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Face to Face Interview Required*

* *

*Job description *

Work with product owner and domain expert to understand functional
specification, generate and document the detail designs, code and unit test
software, update test documentation based to reflect software enhancements
made.

* *

*Skills required  *

The successful candidate must have proven experience as a  lead developer
and be able to understand the complexities  of requirements analysis,
design, implementation, testing, and deployment.

* *

*Must able to work independently with complex software and know how to
optimally design using the technologies in the skills set below: *

.Net 3.0+ libraries

ASP.Net 2.0+

Database experience

Strong object-oriented skills (inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation)

threading

serialization

windows forms

xml syntax, xsd design

* *

*Recommended: *

WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)

Native experience (C/C++ at least)

VS2008/VS2010 experience

Software engineering background

SQL

SQLServer/Oracle experience

xslt use/design

* *

*Plus *

- Strong familiarity with development scale

- Experience with reliable software in 24x7 applications

- Experience with design patterns

- Computer science background

*Please send me following details along with updated resume in word format.*

Candidate Name:
Availability to start:
Rate:
Work Authorization:
Contact Information:
Email ID:
Current Location:
Availability for F2F interview on own expenses:

Thanks & Regards

*Richard Miller,*

ObjectWin Technology, Inc.
14800 St. Mary's Ln., Suite 100, Houston, TX 77079

*richar...@objectwin.com*