*Hi,*

My name is Richard and I'm working as Sr. Recruiter at ObjectWin Technology,
Inc. We have a following opening with our Direct Client.

*
*

*Job Title: Support and Deployment Engineer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Length: 6-12  Months*

*Employment Type: Contract*

* *

*Functional: *Familiar with key Upstream Business Processes and their
data/information management needs.

* *

*Technical: *Solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure
technologies (GID, Linux, middleware) in support of the applications.

* *

Experience level:

Experience in Virtual Workspace Services technology components (blade
hardware, thin-client software, thin-client session broker software, RGS)

- Oversee supplier delivery of Virtual Workspace Services technology
components

- Evaluate customer requests; review new site and site expansion requests
for feasibility.

- Oversee release and deployment of thin-client and thin-client session
broker software; facilitate scripting, arrange/perform user functionality
testing, arrange/perform user acceptance testing

- Responsible for problem management; includes problem trend analysis and
interfacing with technology vendors (bug reporting, enhancement requests,
etc).

- Upstream interface for change management & sign-off on supplier project
proposals

- Assist with service evergreening efforts; testing new hardware/software,
develop user workflow improvements, develop improved standard configuration
offerings.**

*
*

*Please send me following details along with updated resume in word format.*

Candidate Name:

Availability to start:

Hourly Rate:

Work Authorization: