Hi,

My name is Richard and I'm working as Sr. Recruiter at ObjectWin Technology,
Inc. We have a following opening with our Direct Client.

* *

*Job Title: Epicure Service Manager*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Length: 6-12  Months*

*Employment Type: Contract*

* *

*Functional:* Familiar with key Upstream Business Processes and their
data/information management needs.

* *

*Technical:* ITIL / IT Service management

* *

*Experience level:*

Experience with Recall, EPCatalog, Dream, Openspirit, IQM applications would
be ideal.

IT Service Management experience.

*
*

**

*Please send me following details along with updated resume in word format.*
*

Candidate Name:

Availability to start:

Hourly Rate: