We are currently looking to fill urgent position with our Client in *Chicago,
IL / Atlanta, GA / St. Louis, MO.* Below is few details on them. Please let
me know if you would be interested on the same. Please feel free to
call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have a good day!

*UNIX Administrator*

*Location: Chicago, IL / Atlanta, GA / St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 1+ year*

*Required Skills:*

Need UNIX Production Support consultant with a go getting attitude

Need to have experience in the following:

UNIX Application/infrastructure support (someone with Solaris/HP platforms)

Defect mgmt

Deploying code, application logs (good handle of UNIX commands), Strong UNIX
skills, Production Support background, preferably in both Solaris/HP
platforms

Exposure to GUI base applications (Weblogic)

Oracle back-end experience (queries, issues with application)

Someone who can hit the ground running and has “go-to” attitude

Working with Onshore/off-shore teams

Provide rotating 24x7 Support for all environments (development, testing,
training, production support);

Perform troubleshooting of various problems (e.g., code defects, databases
issues, hardware/network issues, issues with interfacing applications)

Ability to work with challenging, diverse personalities in remote locations

*Strong ownership and drive to problem solve without always having clear
direction (critical)*

--
Thanks & regards

Sareen Bhaskaran
Sr. Resource Manager| ProSoft CyberWorld Group, Inc
sar...@prosoftgroup.com
Phone Direct: 630-689-2960 ext 145; www.prosoftCyberworld.com
Alternate email id recruitersar...@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: sareen_recruiter (only those who are in SALES please add me);

message.