Hi,

My name is Richard and I'm working as Sr. Recruiter at ObjectWin Technology,
Inc. We have a following opening with our Direct Client.

* *

*Job Title: **Senior Citrix Administrator*

*Location: Oklahoma City OK*

*Length: 6 Months+*

*Employment Type: Contract*

*Face to Face Interview Required*

* *

Responsibilities include configuration, troubleshooting, and technical
advice, making upgrades and repairs, evaluating products, and making
recommendations to address business requirements and to improve work flow.
Mentors and coaches others in similar positions.

* *

*Essential Job Functions:*

-Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware
and software capabilities.

-Responsible for solving technical and performance problems.

-Administering software installations in Citrix farms

-Publishing applications through Citrix

-Troubleshooting and debugging skills

-Creating, developing, and updating documentation library, including but not
limited to Best Practices, and Procedures Documents, and Installation
Documentation.

-Be an internal expert on product specifications features, functions for all
Citrix Infrastructure technologies.

* *

*Other Qualifications:*

-Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills

-Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and
testing of    programs

-Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members

-Good communication skills to work effectively with team members, support
personnel, and clients

-Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced

Personnel

-Ability to work as part of team and independently

-Ability to Multi-Task

* *

*Please send me following details along with updated resume in word format.*

Candidate Name:
Availability to start:
Rate:
Work Authorization:
Contact Information:
Email ID:
Current Location:
Availability for F2F interview on own expenses:
Current/Previous Employer:
Why is the candidate looking?

Thanks & Regards,

Richard Miller