*Hello,*
**
*Please do reply to sind...@boston-technology.com*
**
*Kindly send me only H1b Holders as we need to share the document with the
client. Thanks! *
**
**
*Java Developer*
**
**
*Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 6+ months*
**
**
*Required*

**·         **Professional experience with *Java, JUnit, Spring,* and at
least one ORM technology****

*(Hibernate* preferred).****

**·         **Demonstrable expert-level understanding of object-oriented
technology and industry design patterns.****

**·         **Strong written and verbal communication skills, favoring
concise over verbose.****

**·         **The ability to present ideas in a group setting and
constructively critique the work of others.****

**·         **Experience with an RDBMS platform such as Oracle, MySQL, MS
SQL Server, etc.****

**·         **Professional experience with distributed application
development using REST or other remoting technologies.****

*Desired*

**·         **Professional experience working with sophisticated user
interface code. (Adobe Flex,****

**·         **Web applications with heavy use of JavaScript, Swing, SWT,
Silverlight, or OpenLaszlo.)****

**·         **Experience using mock libraries for unit testing. (JMock,
EasyMock, etc…)****

**·         **Familiarity with UML modeling.****

**·         **Socket-based programming experience a plus.****

**·         **Experience with the setup and administration of web server
platforms (Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, etc.).****

**·         **Experience with source control (Subversion, Git, etc…),
dependency management (Maven), and continuous integration systems (****
Hudson****, Bamboo, Cruise Control, etc…).****

*Education*

**·         **Bachelor's degree in a software-related field (Comp. Sci. or
equivalent strongly

--
Regards,
Sindhu Hari