Hi There,

My name is Richard and I'm working as Sr. Recruiter at ObjectWin Technology,
Inc. Please take a look the below contract and let me know if you have any
consultants.

* *

*Job Title: Senior Java Script Developer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Length: 6 Months*

*Employment Type: Contract*

* *

*We are looking for a senior Java Script developer with the following skill
set:*

ü  Masterful knowledge of JavaScript and JQuery

ü  Working knowledge of Google Web Toolkit

ü  6+ years of previous experience in the development of interactive GUIs,
using DHTML/DOM Scripting (HTML, JavaScript, CSS), and XML/XSL.

ü  Knowledge of the latest web technologies and trends, e.g. Sockets, HTML5,
CSS3, etc.

ü  A solid understanding of cross browser/cross platform limitations and
solutions.

*Please send your resume along with below required details:*

Candidate Name:
Availability to start:
Expected Hourly Rate:
Work Authorization: