Hi!

Greetings of the day!

How are you ; hope doing great today!

Please find my urgent requirement & revert me ASAP with updated resume &
contact details of your consultant

reply only at: *su...@sysmind.com*

*Java Developer (**Detroit, MI)**:***

* *

In-person Interviews TECHNICAL SCREENS REQUIRED (Candidates who are local
preferred, but candidates willing to go for a face to face on own cost will
be considered)

Production Support a must, Provide Senior Java expertise to support existing
applications and new development. Multi- project assignment, customer
financial application exp., strong analytical skills required, experience
with n-tier applications, solving integration and performance problems,
developing application architecture solutions related to security,
clustered, highly available, high volume customer facing web applications.

Required and Desired Skills

JPA  Required

Facelets  Required

JSF2  Required