Hi,

Hope you are doing well....!

I have a good position with my client, If you'r interested & lookin for a
change,
Please send me your most updated resumes in word format with contact
details.

Title: Android Developer
Location: Philly, PA
Duration: 2+ Months Contract

Will hire off Skype

*
*

Android Apps Development for

The scope will be to duplicate an existing mobile payment application
already developed on an iPhone

                Screens

                Work flow

                Features

Use of a web service to communicate with the network

Develop an interface to the credit card reader and parse the data for
processing

The iPhone application and source code will be available for reference.

The web service developer will be available.

Access to our test environment and additional support resources will be
available.

mobile payment application experience is a plus

Once the application is completed there will be a turn-over phase so that
we can support this in-house.

All source code and rights will be retained by client

Thanks & Regards,
Riyan Jacob
Sr. Recruiter

CAT Technology Inc.
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey. 07604
Voice:  201 257 5081 x 231 Fax:  201 727 9296
Email: ri...@catstaffing-us.com
" Committed to Human Excellence Through IT "
Visit us at--- www.catamerica.com - Onsite Staffing Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-yonan/39/79b/397