Hi.,

I am addressing you this communication with references to your consultants
resume.,   to learn your interests and availability for an job opportunity
with our client for ETL Designer opportunity  based out in Atlanta, GA

*Role:* ETL Designer

*Location:* Atlanta, GA *(LOCALS ONLY)*

*Duration:* 5 Month(s)

*Required:*

·         CDWH Mgr II - ETL/Designer TS Engagement Onshore "6+ years -
Informatica Power Center 8.6 or higher with some skills in advanced
transformations

·         5+ years - Data Warehouse ETL workflow design and implementations

·         4+ years - Relational database with strong SQL skills

·         2+ years - Informatica performance tuning

·         Past experience of using Informatica on Teradata and / or Oracle
DB is a must

·         Strong telecommunication background

·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

·         Excellent interpersonal skills with customer-service and team
orientation"

If you are interested please fill the following template and revert back
with your updated resume at the earliest convenience. I appreciate if you
can also provided us with any Photo ID of your to initiate submission
process.

Candidate:

Client:

WWS#

 45283JC

Role:

ETL Designer

Phone #:

Email:

Immigration Status:

Skype ID:

Interview Availability time slots (include timezone):

Availability (Immediate, 2 weeks etc.):

Current Location(City,State):

Rate :

Copy of valid Photo ID:

Summary

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at*  (630) 590-9993* , even if we have spoken recently
about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a
daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is
of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Thanks,

Prakash | Thoughtwave, Inc

1444 N. Farnsworth Ave, Suite 302, Aurora, IL - 60505

E-MAIL:  prak...@thoughtwavesoft.com| URL: www.thoughtwavesoft.com

Direct: *630 -590-9993  |  *Board no: *630-448-6681 Ext 116*

Fax: 630-689-5746

"We are an Equal Opportunity and *E**-**Verify* participating employer"

SECURITY NOTICE:
This communication, including any accompanying document(s), is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information.
Unauthorized use, distribution, disclosure or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender (
ad...@thoughtwavesoft.com) by return e-mail or telephone (630-448-6681) and
permanently delete or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this e-mail.