*Hi ,*

*Hope you are doing well.*

*we have an urgent opening with one of our Client.*

*please revert with your Consultant at* *hjo...@tresourceinc.com
<hjo...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Job Title: ** JAVA Architect- Retail/E commerce*

*Location: **Milpitas, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

*Must Have:*

·         10 MINIMUM years of Java/J2EE hands-on development experience

·         3+ years of *retail ecommerce domain experience*

·         Should have worked and architected systems following SOA
architecture

·         Should have experience in creating Software Architecture documents

·         Should have designed medium scale Ecommerce sites independently
(at least 1)

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Through working knowledge in populare frameworks on JAX-RS,
JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, SAAJ specifications

·         Should be very experienced in using Java build tools – Maven,
Ant, Gradle and continuous integration tools

·         Through knowledge of popular Application servers (Weblogic
preffered, Websphere, JBoss etc)

·         Should have developed and designed applications using Spring

·         Should be experienced in Aspect Oriented Programming, Test Driven
Development, Dependency Injection etc

·         Should be experienced in analyzing performance aspects of
existing J2EE systems and being able to suggest improvement design
strategies and approaches

·         Good working knowledge in basic SQL and Database functionalities

·         Basic knowledge in ATG (This is must have, however if he is
really good in other items we should be able to train him quickly)

·         Experience in working in fast paced Agile models and working with
offshore teams to get the work done

·         Experience in working with multiple environments, analyzing
issues and getting them resolved

*Good to have:*

·         Experience in API development and management (Apigee etc)

·         Distributed in-memory data grid solutions

·         Working knowledge in Jenkins, Qubell (continuous development and
deployment tools)

·         Experience with enterprise Search Engines (Endeca, Solar etc)

*Please send your Consultant for the given position.*

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:

Preferred email ID:

Day/ Evening phone numbers:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:

Hourly Rate:

Earliest possible start date:

Thanks & Regards,

*Hemant Joshi | Sr.Technical Recruiter Technology Resource Group Inc.  3736
Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*Office: 408 - 709 – 1760 Ext: 891 G talk: joshi.recruiter1* | *Y Mail:
joshi.recruiter* | *Fax: 408-884-2409*

*hjo...@tresourceinc.com <hjo...@tresourceinc.com> |  www.tresourceinc.com
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>*