Hi All,

Hope you are doing great !!

This is Viveka from Apttech Solutions.

Here we have an urgent requirement for the following position.

Job Title : PERL Programmer

Location: Wadsworth, OH

Visa Status: GC / Citizen

 *Job Description:*

 Client, a worldwide leader in the automotive parts and accessories
industry, is looking for a motivated candidate for a senior Web Programmer.

The success of Client is driven by an energetic culture of automotive
passion, results and an unrelenting determination to succeed.

We offer a unique blend of family-owned values with a professional business
savvy in a modern and upbeat environment.

 Position focuses on creating and maintaining web services that interact
with a complex MySQL database and implement precise business logic. *

Candidates with prior Perl experience will be given extra consideration,
but all candidates with a strong grasp of programming principles will be
viewed favorably.

 This candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication
skills and the ability to work in a team environment.

 This position requires the capability to work on multiple projects with a
positive attitude. *This is a full time opportunity.*

 Compensation is based on experience.

*Requirement*:

 Excellent oral and written communication skills

 Ability to create new applications and also modify existing code

 Expert programming skills

Ability to work in a team environment Development of web applications in a
Linux environment

 Bachelor degree in computer science or related field

*Preferred Qualifications:*

 At least 2 years experience as a web-based programmer e-commerce
experience

*Experience with one or more of the following Perl Advanced SQL*

*PHP, Java and  VB.NET <http://VB.NET>*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Viveka.C*

 || Tel :312-473-5031  || Fax : *214-501-0729* ||

|| viv...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com> || www.apttechsol.com ||

*USA **: *3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek OH  45431  ||

*Gtalk*: *viveka.apttech*

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.