*hi all*

*Job Title : Java developer *
*Client : Petsmart *
*Location : Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration : 3 Month + Project*

*Must Need Local *

*Our client is a systems integration company that provides planning,
procurement and deployment of IT products and solutions with a focus on the
enterprise commercial, public and telecom service provider sectors. *
*The Project:*
*From a feature standpoint, the clients android mobile app is not doing
well. The client is looking for someone who can fix bugs. This is a chance
to help a project that has fallen behind schedule and test your
troubleshooting skills.*
*You must be able to say where you've done it and what steps do you take
when you look at someone’s code.*
*Programming steps you must be familiar with: Retro fitting code or
dependency injection *
*Technical Skills: *
*• Java 6.0 & 7.0 (nugget), JavaBeans and JSON*
*• Familiarity with source control systems (knowledge of git and
subversion)*
*• Examples of your work: Portfolio, GitHub (or other open-source account),
list of published work*
*Apply by submitting your resume and we will contact you to go over the
details of this contract position.*

*-- *
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ranjith*