*Greetings Folks,*

*Hope you are doing great. if you are interested for the below requirement
please let me know ASAP.*
*Forward me your updated resume on st...@g3infoteck.com
<st...@g3infoteck.com>.*
*Urgent requirement we need only local consultant who can come for the Face
to Face interview.  *

*Job Title       : .NET Developer*
*Job location    : Bellevue, WA.*
*Job Duration : 12 months contract ( Likely to be extended for 12 Months)*
*Job Interview   : 1 phone, 1 face-to-face (F2F required) LOCALS ONLY *

*Job Description:-*
Must haves: 8-10 years of experience - C#,.NET 2.0-5.0 (ASP.Net, WCF, WF,
ADO.Net, Asmx, WebAPI), Visual Studio 2015 / SQL Server, Transact SQL / OO
concepts / Bachelors degree

Looking for C# ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> developers to help them develop
the Authorize.Net applications.
As a software engineer in payment technology team you will help lead,
design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile
development environment.

*Responsibilities:*
We expect our engineers to do much more than just writing code:
o Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the
requirements and how it would help them in their business
o Partner closely with teams to produce an application that flows
seamlessly and works intuitively with our merchants
o Architect the next generation of Payment Services and Authorize.net
Applications by leveraging newer technologies.
o Lead efforts to architect, design, build, iterate and manage our set of
applications supporting various aspects of our global transaction
processing systems
o Comfortable in leading meeting and discussions with non-technical teams
o Finding the best and most creative solution to many different types of
problems
o Write optimized and quality code.

*Required Qualifications:*
o C#,.NET 2.0-5.0 (ASP.Net, WCF, WF, ADO.Net, Asmx, WebAPI), Visual Studio
2015
o SQL Server, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures
o Client side technologies such as MVC(x), JavaScript, CSS/SASS, Angular
JS, Bootstrap, React, JQuery, HTML/HTML5
o Unit Testing
o Designing and Developing Web Applications using Web-Services with
understanding of commonly used design patterns
o Driven and self-motivated. Work creatively to solve challenging problems
o Willingness to work with different technologies

*Nice to have:*
o RDBMS database design, optimization and performance and/or No-SQL
o Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (Integration
Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)) is
a huge plus
o Strong experience profiling and correcting memory usage and threading
issues, and optimizing code for performance
o Web services standards and related technologies (XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON,
Rest, Soap, WS*), Web Security, Asp.Net Web security infrastructure
o Familiarity with Github
o Experience with Agile methodologies/SCRUM
o Excellent written and communication skills and leadership potential

*Thanks & Regards*
*Starc Thomas*
*st...@g3infoteck.com <st...@g3infoteck.com>*