Hi,

Hope you are well.

This is Vishal Singh, a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Xchange soft.  I would
like to share the Job opportunity *Test Engineer* with our client in *Austin,
TX.*  Please review the below mentioned Job Description.

*Job Title               :           **Test Engineer*

*Location               :           **Austin, TX*

*Duration              :           **9 months*

*Interview            :           Phone and F2F*

*Job Description:*

Certification Test Engineer

Job Description

Our Client is looking for Certification Engineers who will be responsible
for executing certification testing for the XC product. The successful
candidate must have a deep understanding of QA process, have in-depth
knowledge of Hypervisors (ESXi, Hyper-V and VM), and be proficient with
scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell. The candidate must have
an attention for detail and can articulate and communicate with a great
level of proficiency through written and verbal communication.

Must Haves

Three or more years of testing experience for enterprise products.

Knowledge of Storage and Server hardware.

Knowledge of iSCSI, Fibre Channel, SAS and RAID.

Strong Networking skills.

Administrator knowledge of hypervisors (ESXi, Hyper-V and KVM).

Experience using test tools for test case repository and defect tracking.

Strong scripting experience (python and PowerShell)

Ability to Setup and administer test lab equipment.

Strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skills.

Strong oral and written communication skills

Daily Activities

Setup test systems in lab environment.

Execute test cases per a defined test plan.

Report defects found in testing using standard defect tracking tools.

Work with internal teams and external partners to characterize and drive
defect to root cause.

Report test progress with status updates.

Perform both new functionality and regression tests; identify, analyze and
report issues for follow-up.

Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned.

Thanks & Regards

Vishal Singh

Sr. Technical Recruiter

vsi...@xchangesoft.net <asrivast...@xchangesoft.net>