Hi

Please find the Urgent Requirement below and do reply back If you are
comfortable with Latest Resume.

*Position : Sr. Software Engineer (Micro)*

Location : Atlanta, GA & Oakland, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

*Job description*

We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Platform Engineering) with
impressive technical skills and excellent communication and collaborative
skills to help us build our Next Generation API Platform.

Along with writing awesome code, you will be responsible for designing and
building a highly scalable set of API suite that support our rich consumer
facing applications. You will use industry best practices and work
collaboratively with cross-functional team of product managers, architects,
principal engineers, software engineers, test automation team and DevOps in
an agile setup.

Be part of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing
customer-facing products that will drive the next generation of Delta
Dental Digital Experience

·         Design, develop, test and maintain micro services to support our
consumer facing applications.

·         Write highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability,
security and performance. Use TDD and participate in code-reviews with
other software engineers.

*Job requirements:*

·         BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.

·         5 - 7 years of experience designing and developing secure object
oriented web services.

·         Experience with all phases of software development. You have been
there and done it, multiple times. You have *strong experience in Java and
Restful API Development*.

·         Experience with developing Micro Services highly desired.

·         Some familiarity with exposing and securing APIs using an API
Management Solution.

·         Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.

·         Test Driven Development and knowledge of mocking frameworks such
as EasyMock, Mockito.

·         Some experience in at least a few of the following technologies
in the below categories. The more the better:

·         Spring Framework including, Spring Boot.

·         *Web Services*: Spring, Jersey, Apache CXF, RESTEasy, Restlet

·         *Databases*: Oracle, MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra etc.

·         *Distributed Cache*: Redis, Coherence, Hazelcast

·         *Build & CI Tools*: Maven, Jenkins, Gradle etc.

·         *Search & AI*: Apache Solr, ElasticSearch, Natural Language
Processing libraries (Stanford, apache).

·         *Message Brokers*: Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ.

·         Experience with Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing using Test
Driven Development.

·         Developing and deploying applications on AWS or private cloud.

·         Expertise in Software Design and Architecture.

·         Strong problem solving and communication skills.

·         Great business acumen with a passion to solve for the customer.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Jessie Parker