Hi,

Hope you are doing great....

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and details.

(It will be great help if you can refer someone for the same in case you
are not currently available)

*Position *

*Title : Java Full stack developer  with Pharma experience*

*Location:  Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

·               Continuous Java development experience on large/medium
sized projects.

·               Ability for the full delivery (designing, developing,
coding, testing, debugging and documenting) of applications to satisfy
business requirements

·               full stack developer having experience creating REST based
services on Java/Spring/Spring Boot, UI development using Angular/React

·               Experience with Cloud deployments using Containers is a
strong plus.

·               Application Design and Design Patterns are important,
including micro service and cloud design patterns

·               familiarity with design patterns, micro services

·               Experience in Restful Architecture , development and API
development

*Please reply me with below details along with your resume..*

Full Name

Current Location

Home Phone & Cell Phone

E-mail address

Work Authorization  & Validity

Total years of  experience

Skills

Expected Salary

Relocation

Availability/Notice period

Preferable time for discussion

*Skype ID

*LinkedIn (Must)

*DOB (DD/MM)

*SSN(Last 4 digits )

*Are you available for Face to Face interview

Highest education(Education Course Name)

University Name and City, State, Country

Year Completed

*Project Reference 1

*Project References 2