Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *Next Level Business Services, Inc*.  We are a
global recruitment company with a specialization in hiring IT
professionals.  One of our clients is looking for a *ETL Developer with
Hadoop* in *Tempe, AZ / San Ramon, CA.*

*Position: ETL Developer with Hadoop*

*Location: Tempe, AZ / San Ramon, CA*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Key Skills:*

•        Min 8 years of IT experience with

•        ETL (informatica), Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Unix/Shell scripts, Python

•        Knowledge and exposure to Big data tech stack(Hadoop, Apache
Spark, HIVE/Hbase/Cassandra, PySpark/Data Frames, Kafka, Devops automation,
data as service (APIs -development)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*