Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume.

*Position: Banner DBALocation: Remote (100% USA Resources Only)Duration:
LongtermVISA: No Constraints*

*This is not a Banner Developer role this is strictly a Banner DBA role *

The Banner DBA will be a key contributor to planning, analysis,
coordination, support, and maintenance of the ERP system Ellucian Banner
and all components such as Banner 9, ESM, DegreeWorks, ODS, EDW, Workflow,
BDMS / XtenderSolutions, UC4, BEP, and EEI.  You will install, configure,
and maintain Oracle-based technologies and any required technologies in
support of Banner and its components. You will be critical in the
coordination of physical and logical changes to enterprise databases and
applications. The Banner DBA may also serve as a primary point of contact
between the ERP Database group and functional users; serve as the primary
point of contact for data interfaces with outside entities and technical
support resources; support the Director of Client Systems in the execution
of all principal functions of the Clients group.

Regards,
Ramesh Gude
Email to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Contact#: 617-418-4173
*HYR O**racle Cloud OIC Blog *
https://hyrglobalsource.com/blog/2020/02/20/how-to-automate-the-oracle-erp-cloud-fbdi-process-using-oic/
*What our employees are saying about us:*
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/HYR-Global-Source-Reviews-E1710825.htm
*HYR LinkedIn
Page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hyr-global-source-inc/?viewAsMember=true
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/hyr-global-source-inc/?viewAsMember=true>*