[Tim Lapin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 13.5.2006 um 18:38 Uhr:]

>Perhaps it has something to do with your language's version of OS X and
>PM combined?  Or do you use the US English version of both?

Funny, that this issue is treated now as if it is a curious seldom
appearing one! As I told it was discussed before, many users had the
same problems as we two have still and there was no solution. We all
were waiting for a new version of PM to fix this but also the new
version 5 had the same problems with hiding. It is the first thing I try
every update.

I'm using Mac OS X with German language and so with PM. As CTM
Development is a Swiss enterprise and one third of the Swiss people are
speaking German I found it not too exotic to use German.

--
http://www.subhash.at