Hello All,

In a recent effort to take advantage of PM's fast search, and to
simplify my mail folder structure, I started pulling mail out of
subfolders, dropping it into the parent folder, and then deleting the
subfolder. Sometimes this works, as far as I can tell in 'newer' folders
(I've been using PM  for quite a few years...). When it doesn't work,
the mail from the subfolders disappears.

For example, I have a 'Vendors' folder that appears to have nothing in
it, but at the bottom of the window it says "0 displayed of 547".

I have used all the utilities to rebuild the entire database, index,
etc. to no avail. Is there any way to make these invisible messages re-appear?

Many thanks in advance,

- Chris

Christopher Plummer
ZebraTale, LLC
Macintosh & Lotus Domino Consulting
** CHRIS'S UNPREDICTABLE and OCCASIONAL Newsletter for Mac Users **
 Check the UNPREDICTABLE archive - <http://www.unpredictablemac.com>