Due to both AOL's stringent anti-spam controls and due to my desire to
start an email newsletter and campaign to my subscribers, I am
considering signing up with Constant Contact managed email services. I'm
wondering if anyone has had any experience with them specifically with
PowerMail. As they state on their site...

>Constant Contact will accept your email addresses in 3 file
>formats; .txt (text file), .csv (Comma Separated Values) and .xls (MS
>Excel Spreadsheet). Simply browse to where the file lives on your
>computer and let the Constant Contact wizard guide you through the import.

Now I've tried exporting email addresses from PM before and with little
success. From what I understand, I can export the ENTIRE database, but
not specific groups. My mailings are done to different people depending
on what their interests are. The idea of exporting the entire database
(over 4000), removing friends and business contacts, separating contacts
one by one based on geographical location and specific areas of interest
(already tagged and available in PM by searching "comments") seems like
a terribly loathsome and time consuming task. I hope PM is able to help
me with this, as I do not want to change to another application after
using PM since 1999.

Any comments on both Constant Contact and the POWER behind PowerMail
that might assist me is appreciated.

In advance...

Steve