On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 11:02 pm -0500, Justin Beek wrote:

>I just installed Growl today (seems cool so far). The main I reason I
>wanted to try it was for PowerMail notifications. However, it seems
>to be broke.
>
>Error: "GrowlHelperApp got an error: Some parameter wasn't understood."
>
>If there is anyone that knows the trick to get it to run - I'd really
>like to know.

Here's Jérôme's advice from last August, when the same (I think)
question came up. It worked for me!

The script is probably outdated and does not seem to work with the
latest version of Growl. Try to put something like this in the tell
application "GrowlHelperApp" block (write it in 3 lines):

set myAllNotesList to {"Mail Received"}

register as application "PowerMail Notification Script"
    all notifications myAllNotesList default notifications myAllNotesList
    icon of application "PowerMail.app"

notify with name "Mail Received" title f description s
    application name "PowerMail Notification Script"

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

TimH
--
TimH

PowerMail 5.2.3 | OS X 10.4.6 | PowerBook FW/500 | 640MB RAM