Paul Collett said:

>a folder dedicated to all your recent mail that will
>still be there even if you shut down, plus a copy of the mail in it's
>"home folder".
Generally, I feel that because duplicate messages requires that all
message attributes are kept synched to be truly useful, your solution is
too limited.
This would never work for me as I get too many messages. While your
solution does sound cumbersome, superficial and lacking in many ways, it
still could work for people with limited amount of messages.

PM 5.2.3 Swedish | OS X 10.3.9 | Powerbook G4/400Mhz | 1GB RAM | 30GB HD