> IMO  Powermail does not support IMAP well. I have purchased Powermail
> recently as well and cannot use it
> because my mail provider uses Cyrus IMAP server which is not handled
> properly by Powermail. I tried this with
> two other mail providers who are using Cyrus with same result.

Ugh.  That is not good news seeing as though I paid for this :(

> Which IMAP server does your email provider use ?

It's my personal system and it's running UW IMAPD.  No issues with any other
clients thus far.

> You might consider webmail or switching to POP.

Unfortunately, not really an option as I use numerous different systems and POP
isn't very conducive to that.

Any workarounds anyone has found?  I really like the simple and speedy
interface
but no IMAP support (or at least working support) would be a deal killer for me.

-Link

--
Link King
[EMAIL PROTECTED]