The feature is a "PDF Service" - implemented by putting Automator
workflows (which can take in PDF files and then do something useful with
them, like creating a new mail with the PDF attached to it) into the folder
    /Library/PDF Services
You have to adjust this workflow as it's probably tied directly to Apple Mail.

Olaf Druemmer

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:46:12 -0500