>>*long ago*, PM did support PGP, it was even stated on their website. I
>>presume this was through applescripts. But while I've dreamed to see it
>>again and in a reasonable user-friendly way, the PGP interface seems to
>>have silently disappeared.
>
>Doesn't Services work under Tiger, John? That's what I use with PGP 8.1,
>but I'm on Panther.

I'm not sure if Services work under Tiger, I can't figure out how I would
make it work... I am just looking to be able to receive a PGP encrypted
email in Tiger, and decrypt it... In Panther and PGP 8.1, there was a set
of Applescripts which would decrypt or encrypt PGP messages. Is there any
way to use PGP to decrypt a message in Tiger with Powermail?

--
John Keegan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]