PowerMail discussions said:

>Conversion of PM messages.
>From: "Barbara Needham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:31:42 -0800
>
>Jim Pistrang on 11/16/05 said
>
>>Hi Harold,
>>
>>>Does anyone know how I can convert my messages from PowerMail into a
>>>format that Outlook can use?
>>
>>Are you sure that none of the options available under 'Export...' will
>>work?  To experiment, you might try exporting a single message or a
>>small group of messages in a lot of different formats, and see which one
>>Outlook will accept.
>>
>>If nothing works, take a look at Emailchemy, I used it to move my email
>>IN to PM, and it worked very well.
>
>In some cases using Eudora as intermediate might work. Export from PM in
>eudora format, open or import into eudora [I forget which] and then
>export from there so Outlook can import. It's been a very long time since
>I tried something like this though so my memory could be faulty.
>--

Thanks so much for the help, everyone. Eudora, Netscape, and Entourge
didn't work for me. I even tried Outlook Express (for OS9!) which didn't
work either. I bought Emailchemy and it seems to have converted my
messages to the proper format. I'll know for sure tomorrow when I get
to work. .....Got to work...Tried to import into Outlook and Outlook
Express from the comma separated value format and still got an error
message. Any further suggestions would be great. Thanks anyway. The best
solution wuld be a mac at work but I don't have that option.