Hi,

I have a 'John Doe' in the addressbook.  He had 2 email addresses
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I have since removed [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and added
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  When I create a new email message in PM, and start typing
his name, i only see the two old addresses.

How do I get PM to stay up to date?  In the prefs, in Synchronisation, I
have 'update PM from AB' set to 'on PM startup' and in advanced I have
everything on.  Shouldn't that work?

Thanks!

Sean McBride, B. Eng                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mac Software Designer               Montréal, Québec, Canada