Rick Lecoat wrote at 9:49 AM (+0000) on 11/19/05:

>Really?
>Well, it appears not to work for me.

I concur, it has never worked for me either.

However...

I just did a test, sending myself a huge message.  This gave me some
time to search the menus while it was going out.  Under the Connection
menu there is a Disconnect command, whose shortcut is cmd-SHIFT-period.
Indeed, hitting this aborted the send.

I admit I'd never taken notice of this command before.  Nonetheless, the
key shortcut is unconventional; I would never have thought to hit cmd-
greaterThan to abort a connection.

Can this be changed to cmd-period in the next release, please?

-ben

--
Ben Kennedy, chief magician
zygoat creative technical services