Does anyone know how I can convert my messages from PowerMail into a
format that Outlook can use? I want to have access to some of my stored
messages at work. There are just too many to just mail them to myself.
I've tried exporting and going through several other applications but
they don't work. Think I need comma separated value files but any advice
would be appreciated. Even getting my messages into Outlook Express
would be fine as that's also on my work computer. Wish I could use
powermail there but I can't. Thanks for any help.
Harold Appel