Dear PowerMail-discuss members,

In the process of developing and supporting PowerMail, we have heard
much praise about our FoxTrot search engine's performance when finding e-
mail - and frequent regrets that it was not available for other types of
documents.

Today, we are pleased to serve our loyal PowerMail user base with a
preview of FoxTrot Personal Search, a new product that brings fast and
focused find-by content to Mac OS X 10.4, 10.3 and 10.2 users.

On 10.4, FoxTrot extends find-by-content beyond Spotlight's one-size-
fits-all search, while supporting all the file types known to Spotlight.
FoxTrot also brings 10.3 and 10.2 users a superior search tool without
the hassle or cost of a system upgrade.

Before we announce this to the world, we figure that PowerMail users
deserve to try this first, since FoxTrot brings desktops many of the
identical values; without further ado, please visit:

            <http://www.foxtrot.ch>

The page itself is a bit rough around the edges and being finished, but
the software has been tested extensively [usual cautionary notes about
beta software nonetheless].

If you're interested in helping us with further beta testing, please do
so by joining a discussion with the team:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

in order to just be notified of releases (low-volume annoucements):

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Finally, while the 1.0 release will cost 29 Euro (about US$35), we are
making 1.0 licenses available to PowerMail users and early adopters at
only 19 Euro (about US$23.50) directly within the application (instant
registration) or from:
            <http://store.kagi.com/?6FBAW_LIVE>

Thank you for your attention,

The entire CTM team