This week, I was surprised to receive two unrelated messages from people
who knows me through various DAW forums, that asking me about PM.  They
downloaded the demo and saw my name in the about box, which I didn't know
(!).  Nice surprise :-)
Thank you CTMDev!

When you are asked for recommendations, you need to know the
competitors, which I don't.  I only knew OutlookEx and Entourage both
which I hated especially their unstable database.  Eudora was out of
question because of its Unicode support.  And I don't know AppleMail at
all.  I never tried it.

So, what should I tell them if there is anything they need to know by
moving from AppleMail to PM?  Anything negative one?

--

- Hiro

[PROTECTED]
<[PROTECTED]> <[PROTECTED]>