I'm hoping a Mac expert can help me out here.

I have a strange problem since I updated my PowerMail to 5.2.1.

The program works fine for me, the Admin user. No problems.

However, it crashes for every other user, including newly-created users.
When an existing user launches the program, the PowerMail icon bounces in
the Dock but never opens. Force Quit is the only solution.

I created a new user and immediately launched PowerMail. It does the same
thing -- bounces in the Dock and eventually crashes the Macintosh.

I have repaired disk permissions and trashed the PowerMail Prefs file and
~/Library folder. No change.

Yet it continues to work just fine for the Admin user.

Any ideas?

Machine details:

iMac (Summer 2000)
OS X 10.3.9