On Thu, Aug 11, 2005, Mikael Byström said:

>PowerMail Engineering said:
>
>>>How do I turn off warnings that I have more than one mail filter reacting
>>>to spam values?
>>
>>You can't disable this warning. The reason is that the spam filter
>>assistant will only handle one spam action filter, so if you use the
>>assistant when you have multiple spam action filters, it will not work
>>as expected.
>
>OK, but as I said, as PM now can discriminate between spam values, why
>couldn't my handmade setup be considered kosher and stop the reminders by
>some explicit command?

I agree. I also have 2 filters whose conditions are "Spam rating greater
than 50". In my case that also triggers this warning. In one filter this
is the only criteria, in the second filter this is the first of several
criteria.

Jerome, are you saying that my second filter isn't firing 'cause I know
that it is. Maybe it's working because I'm using SpamSieve?

Andy

--
Andy Fragen