On 8/7/05, jean michel declared:

>As you've noticed, we've been having major problems with the PowerMail-
>discussion list, while the powermail-discuss-digest and powermail-
>testing were doing fine.

I'm really confused. It seems like six weeks since I last received
anything from the list, until today. Twice in the past month I've emailed
PowerMail Support about this issue, but they responded neither time.

Why didn't anybody at PowerMail respond to my two emails? Aren't you
trying to encourage your clientele? Also, why didn't you simply re-
subscribe everybody onto the Digest list so that we would continue
seeking, offering, and receiving assistance? You could post a message to
the list explaining what is going on, then we would all be informed, we
would all be involved, and we would all be supportive.

I'm really confused.

---Jay