All,

since the last published version, PowerMail 5.2.1b1 - build 4396, I have
had no more problems with spinning beach ball or what ever. PM is just
running fine and smooth under 10.4.1 as it was with the older versions
until 10.3.9.
I also never did a big upgrade action, just converted my database from
one version to the other - of course I always have a backup. After
deleting a lot of messages, I always compacted the stuff. But so far -
knock, knock - no real database problems.

All the best

Matthias

schmidt-systemdevelopment
http://www.schmidt-system.com