======================
Richard Hart, thank you for your message.
=========================
***REPLYING TO YOUR MESSAGE QUOTED BELOW.  REPLY IS ABOVE YOUR MESSAGE***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REPLY:
No problem here.  Did 10.3.9 for a while and then on to 10.4.1 and it
seems to be fine.  I suggest that if you move to tiger that you do an
archive and install.  I didn't and have been cleaning out caches in the
system for a while.  Seems to be ok now.

Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:30:13 -0700 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
==================

>Is anyone else experiencing a gradual corruption of 5.2 databases?
>
>Here are the symptoms:
>
>PM 5.2 works fine for 4 or 5 days. Then, every action begins with a
>spinning beach ball for a few seconds. Then a spinning beach ball for a
>few minutes. Eventually, the beach ball spins forever. The database
>becomes unreadable.
>
>I had this identical experience on an iMac, a Dual 2GHz G5, a 733MHz G4,
>and a new iBook. The first uses a dial-up connection, the next two a DSL
>router, and the fourth a wireless connection. The only common link is
>that they are all using OS 10.3.9.
>
>I have reverted them all to PM 5.1, and they are working fine, using a
>backup of the 5.1 version of the databases.
>
>However, the 5.2 databases appear to be unrecoverable.
>
>Richard Hart

---------------------------
Bob Moody, fundraising consultant
Owner, Moody Associates
Quality Fundraising Products
Serving schools, sports teams, daycares, church groups, scouts, and
other community groups.
*1986-2005.... 19 years of excellence!

*Our mission is to make it easy for you to reach your fundraising
goals...over and over...year after year. *Our main product is your profit!

office: 540-885-3439 or 800-326-9192  (8-4 M-F)
cell: 540-294-9791  toll-free to cell: 866-294-9791
www.fundraisingcentral.net
www.bobmoody.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mail: 936 Frog Pond Road
Staunton VA 24401-8346
fax 540-885-6670 or toll free 877-936-9192

The Four-Way Test of the things we think, say, or do:
First: Is it the TRUTH?
Second: Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Third: Will it build GOOD WILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
Fourth: Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?"