On May 28, 2005, at 1:31 AM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

> Just tonight, once again, from a sender who is not on my address book
> but has exchanged emails many times a few month ago was sent to SPAM
> folder,

[...]

> Here is the log, and I don't know what to make of this:
> =====
> Mistake: \u8aa4\u691c\u51fa
> Subject: Hiro-san!!
> Identifier: 1JduKypu9a/16+li5JzqEw==
> Classifier: Bayesian
> Score: 73
> Date: 2005-05-28 01:18:58 -0400
> ======

This means that the message did not match the address book,
whitelist, blocklist, etc. SpamSieve's Bayesian classifier examined
the contents of the message and found that it was barely spam (73 is
about the lowest score a spam message will get). The corresponding
"Predicted" entry in the log will have more details about what
aspects of the message caused this classification.

Since you say you've been having general accuracy problems recently,
I'd like to take a closer look and see what's going on. Please send
these files:

     /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/SpamSieve/SpamSieve Log
     /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/com.c-command.SpamSieve.plist

to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

--
Michael Tsai                                 <http://c-command.com>