Daniele Procida on 5/26/05 said

>Just about the one thing about PowerMail that regularly annoys me (not
>bad to have one annoying thing in a program that I use for a significant
>proportion of every single day) is that it quotes signatures in replies.
>A properly delimited signature should be jettisoned, not quoted in replies.
>
>Is there any chance that this behaviour might be amended in a future version?

I've read the other replies and more or less agree.

But my solution is to highlight the text I want to reply to excluding the
signature and that does about the same thing. [Workaround for above problem]

Except if there are several paragraphs and you want interspersed replies.

It really bugs me when I'm for some reason reading mail or news via a web
interface and highlighting the text doesn't work the way I'm used to, and
then I realize; oh, yeah, I'm not in PowerMail now.

--
Barbara Needham