Whoa, Hiro, that is a beautiful song!
Thank you for sharing this with us. Alas, I am not related with the
clockwise-Karel. I am left-handed,
you know, so my wristwatch turns anti-clockwise as a matter of fact!
(Yes I am using the Apple 'think different' watch for my daily use and
-actually- it is a great laugh
seeing all the 'normal' people in confusion trying to read the time)

For the fugu part: Steer wide of these fish. Use software instead!
I can imagine that you chickened out. Life is too short anyway even when you
don't take these kind of
risks.

Thanks again

Karel

Op donderdag, 26 mei 2005 schreef A-NO-NE Music:

>Thank you Karel.  As a Japanese, I don't get close to Fugu.  Last time
>when I went back to Japan, my father tried to take me to Fugu
>restaurant, which I would not be able to afford by myself, but I
>chickened out.  As of this day, I still have not have Fugu in my life,
>and I am still regretting the chance I didn't take!
>
>But, I guess I go back to 'find . -name " " -print', which is
much
slower :-(