H Ronald Riggs wrote:

>I'm sure this has been asked before, but here goes. If I move my entire
>PowerMail Files folder to a laptop, use it while on a trip, don't move
>any files out of the Attachments folder while I'm using the laptop, come
>back, move it back to my main machine, will all the previous links to
>files that were moved out of the Attachments folder be preserved?

Yes.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "PowerMail's Foxtrot search is still VERY fast and quite useable.
    I have close to 30,000 messages stored in my PowerMail message
    database - going back to 1995 or so - and PowerMail is still fast
    and responsive. Searching through the bodies of ALL of these messages
    for a keyword takes about 1 SECOND which is pretty incredible!"
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com